- Stressed out, easily angered
- Tension headaches, nervous stomach, high blood pressure, or muscle tightness
- PMS Symptoms including breast tenderness and mood swings, painful periods, irregular cycles, clotted menstrual blood.
- Uterine polyps
- PMS Mittelschmerz (pain during mid-cycle)
The tightness of the Stuck type stems from poor energy and blood flow throughout the body, or what is referred to as qi and blood stagnation. Over time, it can lead to stagnation in the reproductive system, which can cause ovulation problems and inflexible fallopian tubes. Blood stagnation can cause painful or stop-and-start periods, and can lead to reproductive system obstructions such as endometriosis, fibroids, polyps, and cysts.
- Regular aerobic exercise
- Plenty of fiber
- Stress reduction
- Hot water with lemon in the morning
- Complex carbohydrates
- Avoid soy products
- Avoid alcohol
- Zinc (especially premenstrually)
- B-complex vitamins