Ten Things To Do To Stay Healthy
- Take the juice of one lemon in 6 oz of water before you have anything else to eat in the morning.
- Take 200 micrograms of the mineral, Selenium, in one tablet; one per day to help neutralize heavy metals and chemicals from pesticides and prevent breast cancer.
Protect your heart.
- Taking fish oils may lower triglycerides and have an anti-inflammatory effect improving heart function.
- Lower your cholesterol with Red Rice Yeast and Chinese herbs.
- Improve energy production to your heart by taking Co Enzyme Q 10. 100 mg twice daily.
- Take Magnesium before bed for a better night’s sleep.
Drink 1-2 liters of quality water a day.
- Limit your intake of coffee to one 8 oz cup a day, as well as your consumption of refined carbohydrates, sugars, wheat, and dairy products.
- Drinking 3 cups of green tea a day may prevent some forms of cancer.
- Exercise daily and vary your exercise, cardio, weight training, yoga, cycling or spinning. Keep your body moving so it can counteract stress.
- Eat a good quality protein at each meal or take a rice protein shake during breakfast and after exercise.
If you want to know more about how to be healthier and live longer feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call 561-866-3468 and we will be happy to connect you with our clinical director Dr. Stuart Zoll who has 35+ years of experience in preventive medicine. He will be happy to answer all of your questions.